By using the site, you are accepting the practices described herein. These practices may be changed, but any changes will be posted and changes will only apply to activities and information on a going forward, not retroactive basis.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The website may provide you with an opportunity to share and upload your photos, videos, text and other information (collectively any submission or derivative thereof is referred to as “Content”). You hereby grant the Company a perpetual license to use, redact, republish, copy, sell, distribute, perform and distribute your Content and screen name, including any intellectual property contained therein, in any medium now known or hereinafter developed without payment or compensation to you and without seeking any further approval from you. You acknowledge that nothing contained within your Content would require us to seek permission of a third party in order to use the Content. You also agree to waive any moral rights, or right to any residual payment associated with Content if such Content is published, sold, distributed, or otherwise commercially exploited.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Company is under no obligation to screen or monitor Content, but we retain the right to include, edit or remove any Content at any time without notice.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the province of Ontario.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!
We can be reached online via our contact form or by mail to:
Attn: Amy Lynch
PO Box 60061
Gloucester ON K1T 0K9
The articles and information made available by Amy Maureen Lynch, trading as Notes From Another Land are provided for information and entertainment purposes only and do not constitute medical, financial or legal advice. Notes From Another Land provides general information and does not attempt to provide personalized medical, financial, legal, tax or other advice of any kind.
Please also be aware all information shared during intuitive reading sessions is treated as being confidential and will not be shared unless required by law to do so. However, Amy Maureen Lynch reserves the right to discuss publicly, in a manner that would not identify you by full name, age or occupation, your written testimonial(s) and/or information from your session beneficial to the profession and/or general public. If you record audio of your session, you hereby agree to treat it as being confidential and agree not to share it publicly or in a public manner.
By participating in a session, you agree to release Amy Maureen Lynch and Notes From Another Land from all liability that may be associated at any time with the services and information and otherwise that they provide.
Amy Maureen Lynch and Notes From Another Land are not certified medical professionals, financial advisers or legal professionals. You are advised to consult with an independent professional or advisor for advice on your specific circumstances. When we answer questions, our advice is of a general nature only, and should not replace seeing an independent professional or advisor.
You should assume that Notes From Another Land is an affiliate for providers of goods and services sometimes mentioned in our Content. We may be compensated when you purchase from a provider. Such goods and services are sold by providers we know and trust. We only act as an affiliate for goods and services that we wholeheartedly believe will benefit you.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
If you’ve registered for an event or session which you can no longer attend because of outside circumstances, here is how we could proceed:
• You can gift your ticket/session to a friend who can attend in your place provided you update us with their name and contact details a minimum of 48 hours prior to the event and/or session start date and time. (If they practice an attitude of gratitude…it will be a lovely surprise for them!)
• You can sell your ticket/session to another contact who can attend in your place provided you update us with their name and contact details a minimum of 48 hours prior to the event and/or session start date and time. (Simple solution: Share with your network and ask who is interested, explain what is involved, exchange funds between you and the third party, then notify us of the change.)
• You can switch to another event/session taking place at a different time, at our discretion and provided we have space available.
• The only thing you cannot do is…ask for a refund!
We don’t offer refunds for goods and services provided by Amy Maureen Lynch, trading as Notes From Another Land. Our policy is firm. Thank you for understanding.
Send your cancellation request to us online via our contact form.
We may collect the following information:
- Name and company name if applicable
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information: If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of email correspondence, or by writing to us. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We’re here to help
We’re here to help
This information was last updated on August 12th, 2019.